Your Next Christmas Craft
I gave you a few weeks to work on your dishcloths! I’m sure you made so many of them, you are sick of yarn! (Is that even possible??? I love yarn . . . I dream yarn . . . anyway . . .)
Here is a quick project with no sewing involved. You can whip up one of these in an hour or two. You could make 100 of them by Christmas!!! 🙂
Thank you to Joann.com for this great project!
* By the way, you can find all sorts of projects at Joann.com in their Inspiration section.
Supplies & Tools:
- Fleece – 2 yards each of two coordinating prints, or a print and a solid
- Scissors or rotary cutter and mat
- Layer the two pieces of fleece and cut a 56″ x 70″ rectangle.
- Cut a 7″ square out of each corner of both pieces of fleece.
- Make fringe around all sides of both pieces by cutting 7″ into fleece at 1″ intervals.
- Place fleece rectangles wrong sides together.
- Knot fringe pieces together using one strand from the top fleece and one strand from the bottom to tie each know. Tie together along all four sides.
And you’re done! See, wasn’t that easy? 🙂