Some more little gems for you . . .
1. Make peace with your past so it won’t mess up the present.
2. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
3. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
4. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
5. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
6. Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living.
7. You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
8. A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
9. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
10. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.